Patterned Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

OMG~~

OMG!
OMG!!
OMG!!!!!!!
today..
Carmen use eng to write my blog nie..!!
OMG!!!!
tat day sms v a fren..
he said my blog all use mandrin de..
he call mii try to use eng wor..
erm.............
tis rily is a hard mission 4 mii..
coz my eng rily SUPER DUPER HYPER broken..==
so if u all cant understand wat i write..
i rily wan to say sorry 4 u all..
T^T
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2day received a bad news..
my BM fail jor..==
39marks or 35 marks gua..
forgor jor..
coz 2day mii din go my class tambahan..
thn my fren tell mii de..
grrrrrr..
tis time de exam rily so many sub fail..
add math--21marks
moral---30++marks
n my SJ paper 2 juz get 6marks nia..
tat mean my paper 1
muz got at least 50correct baru can past..
but..
the problem is..
the SJ paper 1 juz got 40 question nia~~!!
how can get 5o correct??!!
OMG..==
4 sub fail..
n din get any A..
grrrrrrrr..
stupig Carmen..==
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
understand wat i write bo..??
mii rily try my best ady..
broken right..??
dun laught mii r..
T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment